It’s almost time! The Scare starts this Friday.
“Halloween Horror Nights”at Universal Studios Hollywood, brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror. This year’s event will feature a new slate of unrivaled film and television production quality mazes, frightful scare zones and a fully re-imagined “Terror Tram” experience – all uniquely themed to today’s most definitive horror properties.
As Southern California’s most extreme Halloween event, “Halloween Horror Nights” is designed to taunt, terrorize and torment guests as they navigate the darkness from one frightening maze to another.
New terrifying mazes and attractions include:
- The Shining, inspired by the iconic psychological thriller.
- “American Horror Story: Roanoke,” based on FX’s critically-acclaimed, Emmy® and Golden Globe® Award-winning television series.
- “The Horrors of Blumhouse,” inspired by prolific filmmaker Jason Blum’s movies, the maze features iconic and unnerving moments from The Purge franchise, Sinister movies and upcoming Happy Death Day.
- “Insidious: Beyond the Further,” inspired by Universal Pictures and Sony Picture’s upcoming supernatural thriller Insidious franchise including, Insidious: Chapter 4.
- “SAW: The Games of Jigsaw,” based on the SAW film series and the upcoming series installment, JIGSAW.
- “Ash vs. Evil Dead,” based on Starz’s comedy horror television series.
- “Titans of Terror,” which unites slasher film villains, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees and Leatherface.
- “Titans of Terror Tram: Hosted by Chucky,” will transport guests into a nightmare of carnage pitting guests against these four horror icons—Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees and Leatherface—led by infamous serial killer doll Chucky on the world-famous studio backlot.
- “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood new permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s record-breaking television series.
- The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand.