Celebrate Labor Day weekend at Knott’s Berry Farm with Spectacular Fireworks show on Sunday.
KNOTT’S INVITES YOU TO CELEBRATE LABOR DAY WEEKEND ON THE FARM
The Holiday Weekend Is The Last Chance to Take In Knott’s Summertime Entertainment
BUENA PARK, Calif. (August, 2015) – Knott’s Berry Farm offers special Labor Day weekend entertainment and family fun for a variety of ages and interests, including a spectacular Labor Day Sunday fireworks show. On September 6, the Park’s skyline will glow with a brilliant fireworks show at 10pm – TIP: the best view in the Park is in Boardwalk and Calico Square. Guests can also take a journey on the spectacular new 4D interactive ride, Voyage to the Iron Reef; stroll through the Park’s Old West Ghost Town® or hang with the PEANUTS gang in a fresh Camp Snoopy, the land of high sierra fun!
There’s live entertainment everywhere you turn. The Labor Day weekend, Sept. 4 – Sept. 7, is the last time guest can enjoy the following line-up of can’t miss shows and entertainment:
· Salsa Bands, nothing says a fiesta like a dance party created by some of Orange County’s most popular salsa bands.
· Back by popular demand, The Big Fat Steve Band – The Kings of Kool is a fun, exciting dance band with a swingin’ beat. Enjoy the live musicality of rockabilly, swing and classic sounds. The only thing missing are your dance moves.
· Camp-goers will love Charlie Brown’s Happy Campers performed in the newly renovated Camp Snoopy Theatre. Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, their friend JT, and the world’s most popular beagle, Snoopy, will take the stage in a show that’s sure to make an outdoorsman out of anybody!
· Calico Saloon Cancan Show, because what’s a Saloon without a show? Don’t miss this revered show for some good old’ fashioned barroom fun.
· Ghost Town is alive with townsfolk who will put you smack dab in the middle of the Wild West. New residents have put down stakes recently… Clem Culpepper, the ever hopeful gold miner, Ma & Pa Shine, our resident moonshiners & Nathan Quickly, the Pony Express Agent, and the rest of the Calico Townsfolk.
Knott’s Labor Day weekend celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Theme Park hours are: Friday, September 4 10am – 8pm; Saturday, September 5 10am – 10pm; Sunday, September 6 10am – 11pm; Monday, September 7 10am – 8pm. A 2016 Season Pass is a great way to experience all of the seasons of fun at Knott’s. 2016 Knott’s Berry Farm Season Passes go on sale August 28, 2015 for as little as nine payments of $9. A 2016 Season Pass offers one free admission in 2015, unlimited visits in 2016, food and merchandise discounts, Early Ride Time on select rides during the summer, discounts on Knott’s Scary Farm tickets, and exclusive Passholder offers and events. Current 2015 Passholders can take advantage of a special limited time renewal price.